It’s that time again! Your relationship has made it through the ups and downs of another year, and now you can celebrate your anniversary once more. But while the joy of seeing your loved one’s excitement as he/she opens the anniversary gifts can never get old, finding that perfect gift gets harder and harder each time. Maybe it’s time to ditch the flowers, chocolate, and socks. This year, why not go modern and get a high-tech gadget instead?
Gadgets come in all sorts of different shapes and sizes and can truly appear as a perfect anniversary gift for that special someone. We’ve rounded up some of the best gadgets you can gift this year to make your anniversary just that little bit more special.
Kitchen Gadgets – The kitchen was once a place for simply preparing food, but today, it’s evolved into the setting for a new wave of kitchen gadgets and an anniversary gift that suits your kitchen will be just like a cherry upon a cake:
- There’s nothing like settling down on the sofa and getting stuck into a great movie or TV show accompanied by the fresh taste of homemade popcorn. A Retro Popcorn Maker provides the perfect gift for anyone looking for a stress-free way to “get it poppin’” in their own kitchen.
- Boiling water is something of an inconvenience, and though not the most glamorous gift, a Quooker Fusion Tap is one anniversary gift that you’ll actually use all year ‘round. As a replacement for your current tap, this unit provides boiling hot water when you need it, and cool, fresh water when you don’t.
- If you’re looking for a slightly pricier gadget gift, then why not go all out with a new cooker? The Gorenjei Chef+ provides a touch screen interface on your cooker and includes 65 pre-programmed meals. Even the most amateur of chefs can’t go wrong here.
Fitness Gadgets – If the kitchen isn’t your scene, then get out and about with your loved one this anniversary gifts with one of these fitness gadgets:
- Exercise can be rewarding, especially if you monitor your activity. That’s where the Fitbit Charge HR comes in; allowing you to measure your exercise activity and use your smartphone to analyze it. This particular fitness band also works perfectly with both Apple’s iPhone and most Android devices, so there’s no excuse not to get moving. By opting for the newer HR model, you’ll get up-to-the-minute data on your heart rate to keep even better tabs on your exercise habits.
- Keeping motivated is also a big part of the exercise and adding some music to the mix can do just that. Give your partner an Adidas MiCoach armband and they’ll be able to strap in their phone/music player and listen to their tunes on the go. Couple this with a Spotify subscription and get rockin’!
- Finally, the ultimate fitness gadget on everyone’s list is the Apple Watch. Apple’s latest piece of tech syncs with your iPhone and provides a lot more functionality than your typical fitness band. The Android Wear product line also provides a perfect alternative for anyone with an Android phone.
As we’ve shown you, there are so many great gadget gifts out there to choose from. Get one now and surprise your loved one this anniversary. You might even convince him/her to get you something just as nice!